Your gentle touch, your tender care. A smile as bright as sunshine; a heart of no compare.
A spirit that will glow forever, in the memories that we share.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Moxie

I'm not going to write about it, but I came across this quote tonight in one of my e-newsletters that I read to keep current on education issues:

Act boldly and unseen forces will come to your aid." -- Dorothea Brande, American writer and editor

That just about sums it all up.  And many of you readers are a part of those "forces."  Putting myself out here isn't easy, and you guys have rolled out the red carpet for me.  So thank you, for doing what you think isn't anything at all.  But I check the blog stats and I see your comments and it gives me courage and moxie to keep moving forward.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment